Today here i want to talk about the urinal infections in kids.
At first i also thought that Kids won't get these type of infections.But later i was proved wrong..With own experience with my daughter.Now she is absolutely fine as she undergone all the medication and all.
So here i am giving u my experience and some suggestions to all of u moms..
HOW IT OCCURS:
The urinary tract infection will be caused by a bacteria.We can't say why?Mostly in baby girls it may occur.
Actually in some kids the pump which takes the urine from the kidney to the urinary tract will be in reverse direction also...means the urine will goes back to the kidney again..can u believe this..i got all this news from the pediatrician who diagnosed my kid.This problem will go away with their age..But with some regular tests and we have to take care of it..Because of the reverse direction there is a chance of getting the kidney infection also..
- frequent fevers...
- Bad smell in the urine..
- Irritation when urinating..
- Child crying when going for urination..
There is no need to worry because in these days so many medications are there .
If ur child is suffering from any of the above symptoms ...immediately do the urine examination.Don't neglect.if the urine has bacteria..they do the culture test for it.It tells which bacteria caused the particular infection.
Then take ur kid to a doctor .They will give some antibiotic syrup by watching the report.
There will be protocol of tests which ur kid has to undergo..Some will be painful ...but as i said already don't neglect.If u do that u will be the one to suffer along with ur child.
By doing all the tests and using the medicines as supposed by the doctor ur child will be free from this infections..
- Giving fluids regularly and taking him/her to do urinate will give u a better results.
- Don't keep the diapers for so long..it may cause the infections.
- Clean the urethra after the urination.
- Follow the instructions from the doctor .
- don't stop the medicine until the doctor told.
- for the girls, especially, as they are more prone to these types of infections, teach them to wipe from front to back after using the washroom...not the other way around- this stops fecal bacteria from entering the Urinary canal.
Of course, washing hands thoroughly afterwards..applies to all of us.
Here i have given this information on my experience as i already told...if u feel bad for this i am sorry...