Sunday, May 13, 2007

An addition and hence an Intro!

Post by K3 mom

Hi mommies,
Happy Moms day to all.

A nice day to start blogging on being a mom don't you think? I chanced upon this site a week ago, and thought it would be nice to have a seaparate space to blog on my children and just on being a mom. ..and to do it with a whole lot of other moms should be fun!

So here I am.
Live in US with my husband and children. I love being mom to my 3 children. K1 -11 years old, K2 - 10 years old, and K3 - who will be 3 years old in a couple of weeks. I know! :)
I am pretty sure some of you have your eyebrows raised and some are going "what?!" - that's always the case and though initially there was a bit of discomfort on the reaction, I now am just plain amused at the 'shock value' of my motherhood. My 3rd was a surprise and what an adorable one she turned out to be. She's the darling of the family and we are enjoying our bundle every minute.
..and before you start thinking am a grand old lady, no, am in mid 30's and by the looks of it most of us seem to be just about there.

I wear many hats. Apart from juggling basketball games, Odyssey of theMind coach, Lego league mentor, Chauffeur, chef, enthusiast, motivator for my kids, I do all I can to keep myself busy.

That's all from me now, I hope to interact regularly with all you fine moms.
Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Asha said...

Hello K3mom,welcome:))
Hey! I LOVE surprises!;D
Nah! I am in my 40s,no need for anymore of those kiddies,thank you.Good to know you.I have a 16 and 12yrs old kids.Look forward to hearing more about you.
Happy Mother's day:))

Cynthia said...

Happy Mothers Day to the Desi Momz Club! Love and best wishes to all of you. I hope that today and all your days are filled with love, peace and happiness always.

Love and hugs,

Cynthia

Sandeepa said...

Welcome K3's mom, waiting to hear more from you

TheCooker said...

K3Mom, welcome.
My older one, too, is 11.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

rads said...

Thanks everyone! The week I decide to write, is the one when it gets all crazy!
I hope to write and interact more the coming days. :)