Friday, May 18, 2007

Admin Updates

Hey some interesting updates on DMC Admin.

Have you checked the right hand column at DMC ? Scroll down and you will see I have added a section "Daily News For Moms" which is aggregated RSS feeds from some interesting parenting related sites. These feeds are frequently updated. Check them out everyday. If you have some other parenting/women/kid site that provides a daily updated content let me know I will try to add it to the list.

See your Browser Address Bar when you ar at DMC? Do you see something ? Tharini sent me an icon which she made from the “Mother” icon here and suggested I use it as a favicon. And now we have our own favicon !!!!!!!!! If you are on Firefox, you should see it. On IE I think you have to bookmark to see the favicon. Thanks Tharini, should I say Thanks Lovely Tharini ;-)

Thanks to all of you who had written in for Motherhood May. We hope to hear from the rest too…… Come on girls, share with us.
Many of the members have neither posted nor commented on any of the posts. Please let me know if you have any issues or if there’s something stopping you. We want this to be an active as well as interactive community, so please come and join by sharing your stories, your ideas, your views, anything………

Asha has something up her sleeves for June. Just wait and watch.

5 comments:

Asha said...

Good morning Sandeepa!:))
I love that Favicon! Beautiful with Bindi and all.Lovely,thanks Tarini.
I will post my theme on Ist of June.Last time I posted 2 days before May,many missed it! ;D
Meanwhile,invite members for taking up monthly themes and let's make a list.June is mine already!!:))

gayathre said...

Hi Sandeepa,
sorry for not being an active participant for quite sometime.its 'cause of my impending exams,papers,etc.will catch up by june.
Rgds,
gayathre

SJ said...

Hi Sandeepa, I am guilty of not participating lately. Too much work at work (and home). Hopefully June will be better. I do read the posts every day - if than can be used for not participating more :-)

Tharini said...

He he. Thanks for the expected prefix.

Looking forward to June themes. Perhaps Father related? I sure hope so. :)

swapna said...

Hi sandeepa
The favicon is very nice.Thanks to tarini.

Hi ashaji
what is ur theme..can't wait..:-))