Monday, May 21, 2007

Another Mom member of DMC

Hello to all the moms in DMC!

This is my first post on this awesome community. We (my honey P, my 2 & 1/2 yr old boy, E and I) returned to India this February after 9 years in the US, mostly in SoCal. We are in Hyderabad for a year( at least) and while P pursues his dream of getting an MBA, I am thoroughly enjoying being at home with my bundle of joy! Working full-time all these years didn't give me a chance to fully appreciate the daily, tiny miracles that my baby comes up with and I plan to make up for all those days.
I love to cook and I have visited some of the other moms' blogs and boy! am I on hallowed ground here!! I am really happy to be part of this community. See you all around!

You can visit my other world at My Taki.

3 comments:

Asha said...

Hi Sogno,welcome to DMC!! Great to hear that you are enjoying the motherhood and stay at home immensely.Good for you:))
Hope to hear from you more and soon.

swapna said...

Hi sogno
Welcome to DMC.You must be enjoying a lot at India after so many years.its really great.enjoy the motherhood.

Moppet's Mom said...

Hey Sogno, welcome aboard!