This post is by Poppins of http://babiesanon.blogspot.com
I put this up at my blog, I thought I would cross-post here with the hope of more exposure...
Calling all Blogging Mothers in Bangalore! I suggested a play date to Aqua, since we're both in Bangalore, but she came up with an even better idea. A blog meet. And we would love to see who else we can round up. You are invited to this event if:
1) You are from Bangalore
2) You are a mother
3) You have a blog
4) You are social..er I mean you want to meet new people.
Wait, that sounds too clique-y. Let me change that..You are invited if:
1) You happen to be in Bangalore at the time of the meet. You don't have to be from Bangalore. Not many people who live here are, anyway :)
2) You need not be a mother, but must be able to tolerate discussions on poop, breasts and other unmentionables that mommies talk about. And it would be nice if you told us that our kids are super-smart and that we look sexy.
3) You don't have to blog, but it would be nice if you knew what a blog is.
4) You don't have to be social, we will ignore you anyways :)
Seriously, it would be great if we could all meet up. Venue and Time is up for grabs. Please email/comment on Aqua's or my space.
I vote for any feasible Sunday afternoon outing at Amoeba, Church Street. They have a huge kiddie play area above the bowling floor, and a pretty decent European style cafe (20 ft high) on the top floor.
Crossposted at my blog : http://babiesanon.blogspot.com