Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day, Ma!!

(Posted by Cee Kay who can also be found at My Two Cents)

And nothing else comes to mind :( I have been planning to put up a "Mother's day" post for a long time to share how and why MY mother is the best. And now I can't think of how to put all these emotions into a post. This is to SHOUT OUT TO THE WORLD that "My mom is special!! She is THE BEST!" I thank God every so often that I was born to MY parents 'coz there couldn't be any better ones out there!

And a special mention goes to S - my darling daughter who, as I explained it to her this morning, deserves all the credit for making this day super special for me because it is due to her that I get celebrated on Mother's day. Thank you darling, for being the most precious gift for me on this day and every other!

Couldn't forget J's mom now, could I? Mummy, I know J loves you very much. He just doesn't know how to put it in words. So I am saying it to you on his behalf - Love you and thank you for doing all that you did for your kids!! And from me? Thank you for giving me this wonderful life partner!

To ALL mothers out there - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

(Note: I have also put this post up on my blog My Two Cents)

4 comments:

Sandeepa said...

That was very sweet CK. I am sure you had a great day today with lovely S and of course J :)

Asha said...

I bet had a great day Cee Kay.So nice of you to say hello to your MIL too.Enjoy:))

GettingThereNow said...

Thanks Sandeepa and Asha. Yes, we had a great day. I even managed to beg for a gift which I did get in the end - TWO books!!

And my daughter made me the most beautiful card I ever got. She also made me the most exquisite jewelry box at school. Am planning to take a pictures and post them up on my blog. My husband gave me a card too - which my daughter helped him pick up. Will scan and post it up too - it is hilarious. Not your run-of-the-mill sentimental Mother's day card. Thats all I can say - otherwise I'll spoil the fun :D

swapna said...

Hi GTN
that is fantastic.Happy mother's aday to u..i hope u had a nice day with ur lovely s.