Friday, November 2, 2007

An Intro.

Hi everybody! I am Shruthi. I have a five month old daughter, whom I refer to as Puttachi. I have been blogging at Hallucinations for nearly two years now.

Ever since I became a mom, I have found myself reading Mommy blogs, and it was then that I discovered DMC - I love it. I joined last month, then grew cold feet and told Sandeepa that I would stick to being a reader - but I changed my mind again, and thankfully, Sandeepa hasn't thrown me out yet, so here I am :D

More than anything, I look forward to advice and tips from all you experienced moms out there. And I hope I can contribute my mite too!

12 comments:

mummyjaan said...

Welcome, Shruthi. Have just 'visited' your blog and seen the pictures of the pretty hands :).

Asha said...

Welcome to DMC Shruthi, enjoy!:))

Kodi's Mom said...

welcome, Shruthi and so nice to see you here!

Sandeepa said...

See I did a good job, huh :D

Sandeepa said...

oh and just checked your blog, Puttachi is adorable

Rachel said...

Welcome! your blog is an interesting read..

mnamma said...

Welcome Shruthi! Just visited your blog. Puttachi is so cute and the way you have described the baby touch is so beautiful!

Shruthi said...

Wow, thank you all for such a warm welcome! :) And yes, Sandeepa, you did a very good thing :D

Kay said...

welcome shruthi... this is a great place. you'll enjoy it here.

Kavitha said...

Welcome, Shruthi !
yes, this is a great forum..and we can learn so much from other moms..

david santos said...

My friend, Please!

Send an email to the Brazil embassj your country and repor the injustice that the brazilian courts are making with this girl

Thank you

The resignation is to stop the evolution. (David Santos in times without end)

David Santos

bird's eye view said...

Hi Shruthi,

Welcome to the club!