Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wrapping up with a note of thanks...

[This post is written by Tharini of Winkie's Way.]

I don't have very many recollections of traditions that we had in our home as I grew. There were some little little things of course, but nothing, that stands out in my mind in the regularity of tradition. I guess perhaps, that I why, I chose this theme for DMC's October. I was curious how you would all react to this theme and what you would have to share by way of it. And it has been just wonderful. Reading each of the lively accounts, rich in warm memories, and love. Of togetherness and happiness. It was really nice. And it made me a little bit more resolved to start something of my own with the small family unit that I have here under my care. So, thank you all for bringing about this little change in me through your recollections and stories. Thanks for taking the time to think, and look back, and write it all down and share it here. And for making this theme work.

I guess this officially closes DMC's October discussion. And I am sooo... looking forward to what's in store for us in this confusingly warm and getting chillier November!

2 comments:

Asha said...

Thank you for hosting Tarini. It was interesting to read all the tradition followed by so many too!:)

Tharini said...

Asha...its amazing to me how you are the first one to write a comment, to every post, every time! Hats off! :D