Friday, December 21, 2007

A big hello

Hii Desi Moms,
I am Trishna, SAHM mom to a naughty little Princess,Aadya,saying Hi to you from the state of Texas. Aadya is 8 months old going on 2! Terrible 2's have already started and you can read more about her on My Sunshine . As for me,I am just thrilled to be a part of Desi Momz club.I used to frequently check this blog and always wanted to be a part of the fun! I love to talking,blogging,blog hopping and a good read. Oh and I also love cooking and trying new recipes- you can see some of my recipes here
Looking forward to knowing you all lovely ladies and having some fun :)

3 comments:

Asha said...

Welcome to DMC, Trishna!:)

Terrible 2s at 10 mnts?! Good luck!! Wait until they are 12 and get started on one of those lovely puberties!!Hahaha!

mnamma said...

Welcome to DMC Trishna!!!

Tharini said...

welcome aboard Trish. And have a safe tripback home. Don't worry too much abt the flight bit. It should go ok.