Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just Arrived!!!!!!!

Hello Desi Mom's !!!!!!!
I have taken a short flight from a beautiful land called "Wunderyearz".The land which is ruled by a 11month old called"Jelly".The other person assisting her to rule is my dear husband "SM"(silent man).And of course me "Jelly's mom".
We had a safe journey..............and just arrived into this awsome land called "Desi Momz Club".New to this part of the world,but will try my best to get settled into this new enviorment.
Looking forward to learning a lot from all you experienced mom's out here .And with time will try to share the knowledge I have gathered.
Thank you for making me a part of your world.
You could have a glimpse of my world out here
http://www.wunderyearz.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

MeMona said...

Welcome to the club.....its such a cute introduction. I have mine still to give though i have been here for the last 1 month. It is a great place for moms to hang out and most important a place where you can be YOURSELF !

Tharini said...

LOL. What a way to say hello! Like a fresh breeze whipping by your face. Nice. Welcome aboard. Get comfy...and get yourself a cup of coffee! :)

Wunderyearz said...

Memona:Thank you so much!!!!I have aldredy started feeling relaxed out here :-)
Tharini:Thank You!I just wrote in the language I use at work :D

Aryan said...

Wow that was a nice introduction. Welcome aboard..
Aryan's Mom

Kay said...

welcome dear! :)