Sunday, December 16, 2007

So thrilled to be part of DMC

Hey everyone, let me introduce myself. I am Kiran, I live in Mumbai and used to be a journalist in prehistoric times. Right now I am a full time bonded slave to a four year old brat who goes by the superhero name of Krish (rather apt, since he seems to think he cant fight evil all day, evil as embodied by evil mom, aka me). I blog at www.karmickids.blogspot.com and www.thirtysixandcounting.wordpress.com. And am always up for a good laugh.

4 comments:

Kay said...

hey kiran, welcome to dmc... I've visited your blog a few times. This is a great group. you'll love hanging out here..

mnamma said...

Welcome Kiran! I love your sense of humor and your writing style :)

karmickids said...

Thanks kay and mnamma, hope to have a great time here too...

Aryan said...

Welcome kiran...
Aryan's Mom