Thursday, January 3, 2008

Need Some Help!

Dear Momz,
Wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New year.
I have recently moved to Chicago from New Jersey. Moving is such a hectic job!! I am slowly getting settled and trying to know more about places here. I am in search of a preschool for my 4 year old Son.
Sandeepa had mentioned sometime back that some of the DMC members live in Chicago.
I live in Naperville and looking for good preschools in the same area. I have also heard that the preschools under school district are pretty good.
If anyone lives in Naperville please do help me find a good preschool for my Son.
Thanks a lot in advance!!

3 comments:

Canary said...

LOvely bLoG!!! just flew by and glad I dropped.. :)
Happy new year to you ...

Tharini said...

Hey Sharmi...how cool is that??? I live very very close to Naperville. Abt 3 miles away. Anyways, why don't you email me....and I can give you some more details and help you with what you may need to know.

winkiesways@gmail.com

Rockey said...

We have written some of our experiences related to preschool on my daughter's blog. Have a look at PreSchool Articles. I am sure you will find these useful in context of these posts.