Friday, February 1, 2008

Ice-breaking !

-- Posted by Pallavi


Hello Momz !

As you may have noticed by now, my name is Pallavi. I have a 2 yr old son Rishi. He is full of energy, loves to play and talk and keeps me on my toes these days with his clever little pranks.. I am sure most of you know exactly what I mean. I also work fulltime.. My husband and I are both in the Technology field.

On most days, I find myself juggling between all the things that life puts in my way..(I guess thats a "mom-attribute";) ) On other days, I try to blog (
All Things Yummy) which I have started doing recently, read, research and try to learn about things and topics interesting to me...and these days its all about stuff for my son... and that is how I landed here. I am still trying to catch up on the old posts.. and am excited about the prospect of finding many more interesting things.

Thanks for letting me in and I hope to be make good friends here ! and great job you guys in making this valuable for all moms ! :)

Cheers !
Pallavi

3 comments:

Asha said...

Welcome to DMC Pallavi!:))

Nice to know about you and little Rishi. Enjoy.

mummyjaan said...

Welcome, Pallavi. Glad to 'see' you and your little son.

Pallavi said...

Thanks Asha and Mummyjaan... and for your nice words on my blog.