Friday, May 8, 2009

Mothers Day Event @ DMC




Its that time of the year again. Though I agree Mothers Day is a Hallmark event and I am not too much into it, I secretly like it.

At DMC though I wanted Mothers Day to be a bit different. This Mothers Day lets raise a taste to "Another MOM", lets appreciate, admire and write about a Mom outside our own closed sphere.

So, a member writes about not herself or her own Mom but a Mother she knows and admires. This could be your fellow Blogger Mom or a Mom you know in real life. Gives us a chance to appreciate Moms outside our own sphere.

Please do participate with your entries in the month of May only. When posting choose Label "Mothers Day 09". If you are not a member but want to participate, mail your entries to desimomz.blog@gmail.com before May 31st.

And guess what one lucky winner gets a $10 Amazon Gift card as a Mother Day Gift from DMC. The lucky winner will be randomly picked from all contributors.

Happy Mothers Day !!!

2 comments:

themustardseed said...

I am glad to have found this blog, but I am not sure if it is still active. I like all the posts and information that is here for moms. How does one become a member?

Priya said...

Hello.. This is a wonderful blog, but I cannot find how to become a member. I have a website that I would like to get featured here.

http://www.shishuworld.com