I am planning to host 5th birthday party for my daughter. I have been thinking on having art n craft, drawing based party - where the kids are taught one kind of art / craft which doubles as giveaway including the usual return gifts. A game or two would definitely be there. There are few things I would like to know:
- Would kids in the age group of 4-6 years enjoy a party like this?
- Is the routine DJ-dance-game the best kind of party? I bounced this idea to a good frnd of mine who recently hosted her son's party DJ-dance-game party. She felt that kids come to the party with such great energy that making them art n craft activity beats their dance, game purpose.
- I am clueless on the budget on such kind of party. The cost would include hiring of the person(s) teaching art n craft + materials required for the activity.
- Have any of the moms hosted such a kind of party? If yes, what activity(es) did you conduct, did the kids enjoy it or did they preferred the usual dance-game routine.
- Should I talk to people who hold summer-camps for kids to conduct these kinds of parties.
Would appreciate ideas from DMC moms and names of people who organize such kind of parties based in mumbai only.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also leave your comments on the post too.