Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Toronto moms, Anybody?

Shweta left a comment on my blog, interested in a meet up... Now, I would love to meet up with another mom. But, I haven't been able to mail her about that.. The reason being - No email id! :(

So, dear Shweta, if you are reading this, do send me a line at (tabtomorrow AT gmail DOT com)

If any other moms (or moms-to-be/I'd-like-to-be-a-mom-someday/No children-don't plan on having them, but I don't hate them) in Toronto or GTA are interested, I'd love to meet you too. Send me a line and we can arrange for a day.

The only 2 criteria to meet
  1. you should be a lady
  2. don't talk about amway/quickstar/any other mlm stuff :) It doesn't matter if you are affiliated with them, but just don't try to get me into it.
P.s: Sandeepa, Asha or IGS, If you think posting about a moms- meetup in DMC, is inappropriate, please do let me know - I'll remove this post. Just didn't know how else to locate Shweta.

Tease: Moms of picky eaters and veggie haters, expect a book review in the next few days. :)

7 comments:

Bong Mom said...

Its perfectly fine. Other Moms you are welcome to do so too.
We would only be too glad if you then entertain us with your meet up stories :)

B o o said...

Kay, Regarding your tease - I am all ears! Tell, tell!
*on my knees with hands folded*

FH said...

I agree with Sandeepa.It's ok to let her know to contact you and then tell us all about it in detail when you do meet her!!;D

Kay said...

Thanks Sandeepa and Asha... :) I'll be glad. now if only Shweta read this. :) Sure, I promise to write about meetups..

B o o, I'm writing it now.. Look for the article by the end of day. You don't have to be on your knees all day ;)

shweta said...

Hi Kay ,

Wow ! I am excited about the meet up.!!Is there anybody esle or just 2 of us!!
Pls let me know if You have anything in mind regarding place & everything !Looking forward to it !

indosungod said...

Kay! that is wonderful idea. Do you have to be a Toronto Mom to be invited? Just kidding here!

Kay said...

Yay, Shweta! :)

IGS, that's a interesting question.. anybody visiting Toronto at the said time and meeting 'the criteria', is also invited. :)