Don't know how this is related to the 'momz' club...but thought this was a proud moment for India and wanted to post it ..
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1725543,00.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contents of the posts or comments are entirely of the individuals who write them. The administrators are in no way responsible for the blog contents posted by individual members.
desimomz.blog@gmail.com
Welcome to The Club !!!
4 comments:
Honestly, I am not sure if that's a sound business decision..Jag and Land Rover are both money loosing ventures..
I'm sure Tata would have put thought behind it. Plus it is a statement of sorts in getting Indian auto market into the International arena.
Dotmom, am sure Tata has thought it out. He is really on a roll these days, and even if he manages to market the products primarily t Asian markets successfully, am sure it will work for him.
Dee, I have a blog called thestateofindia.wordpress.com, where I am looking for guest posts on things that make you proud and happy about being Indian, would you like to write about this there. Leave a comment for me there if you are. Tnx.
I'm definitely proud. It's going to be interesting to see how they set about managing it, and how the US (regulators, employees and general public) handles it. One element that the WSJ (wall street journal) made sure to mention was that TATA was leaving the current management groups in place. Wonder what happens when the honeymoon year is over, TATA wants to make changes.... I'll be watching that space!
Post a Comment