Sunday, May 11, 2008

In My Daughter's Eyes...

I do not listen to much of Country but this song touched a lot and it is such a beautiful song, I want to dedicate this to all the mothers with Daughters and otherwise also...My mom is my best friend and am very lucky to have her! If I could be just one percent of the mother of what she was to me, I have achieved something!

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I want to be
In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes
Everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light
And the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me
Gives me strength when I'm weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart
Is had enough
It's givin' more when you feel like givin' up
I've seen the light
It's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes
I can see the future
A reflection of who I am
And what we'll be
And though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone
I hope you'll see
How happy she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes


* A Martina McBride Song.
Song is here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLS0Y40WwlA. Please listen as it is such a beautiful one!

Happy Mothers Day to one and all!

No comments: