[Posted by Kay of http://towardsabettertomorrow.blogspot.com/]
I realized it's high time that I got rid of those extra pounds in my hips and elsewhere and have started working out. I am not dieting - just eating healthy and working out and avoiding junk food.
I have started recording what I eat and workout in an online journal (aka blog!).
http://liveloveworkout.blogspot.com/
A friend of mine in Toronto is my partner. she has her own blog too.
If anybody is interested in joining us, you are most welcome. Let's cheer and motivate each other.
[P.s: Sandeepa, I hope it's okay to post this here. If not, let me know. I'll delete the post.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think this is a great idea.I just signed up for a free online journal..but haven't started documenting anything yet..Need to start though.
Thanx for sharing.I would love to join..just trying to sort some things first.
Sure, jump in whenever you are ready!
Hi Kay
Here is mine.. thanks for doing this.. getting myself back to it too..
A
Post a Comment