You have to, have to read this. It made my day at 8 in the morning and it will surely do yours too.
For fear of Plagiarism, I am not copying the article here.
Go read it Funny Woman's Unbelievably Busy day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contents of the posts or comments are entirely of the individuals who write them. The administrators are in no way responsible for the blog contents posted by individual members.
desimomz.blog@gmail.com
Welcome to The Club !!!
4 comments:
LOL!! After all that, they don't pay us women enough at work place and no pay at all for stay at moms!!;P
It made my day at 8.11 am too..
Ashaji,
read somewhere that a stay-at-home mom's annual pay is supposed to be $175000 on an average..
That was sadly funny - sadly in the sense - boy do I know all about it! I wish someone would pay the SAHM that money - I'd trade in my day job in a second!
loved it, how very familiar the routine seems to be:)
Post a Comment