Hi all you lovely momz, and thanks to all who posted for September's Theme of the Month, Back To School! I'm sorry I didn't get time to chime in with a real post of my own; my kids' dad was hospitalised most of the month so things got a little crazy around here! He is on the mend now, and needless to say both my kids are back at school. My son is in his sophomore year at college, invited into the honors program (hooray! this is not the kid I knew in high school!) and my daughter busy in her soph. year of high school with the fall musical and also invited into an honors english class. Best school year yet, for us! Hope all your kids are thriving in their schools too :)
With everything looking up, I did want to pop in with an enthusiastic "nice choice" for October's Theme of the Month -- Traditions (hope I got that right -- I'm not used to posting via blogger so I can't check back to the original :) )
If the kids and I get to relive our October tradition this year, I will certainly post about it (hopefully with pics!); I look forward to reading about all of yours.
Tonight I had a few minutes to sit down and catch up on blogs and bills and general internet browsing -- and I found this hilarious video clip. Dear Moderators, I hope it's ok to embed a clip! It goes very fast, so I listened several times to be sure it didn't include anything offensive -- I think it's safe. It sure made me laugh at the end of a busy day. Although some is geared toward moms of older kids, I think it's universal in its theme and I hope it gives some of you a chuckle too.
And in case the embedded file doesn't work, here's the link.
cross-posted at Out Of The Garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hi Linda, so good to hear about Honors invite for your kids!:))
Son is finally catching up with real life, eh?:D
Yeah, they have to realize themselves that it's worth getting grades rather than us grilling (nagging!)them everyday. Good luck to both of them!:))
Glad your hubby is getting better.I will watch the clip later.Have a great day Linda,hugs!:)
Wow Linda congrats to the kiddos !!!
Hope the kids' dad is doing ok now.
Shall check the video once I get back home :)
hahaha..the video was truely hilarious :)!
Hi Linda
Congrats for the kids!!
Hope ur hubby is doing ok.Take care!!
The video was really chuckled me.I am remembering my mom!!!:-)and me also...he hee he
That is soooo cute.
Hi Asha, thanks for the good wishes -- yep the giant boy finally figured it out on his own, better as you said :) Hugs to you!
Thank you Sandeepa, and hope you got a chuckle from this clip. I am still watching it once a day ;)
Glad you enjoyed, Dee, thanks! :)
Hi Swapna dear, and thanks for your good wishes! Glad you got a laugh from the video -- makes me think of my mom and me, too :)
Hi Apyasmom, I'm so glad you enjoyed :)
Post a Comment