Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contents of the posts or comments are entirely of the individuals who write them. The administrators are in no way responsible for the blog contents posted by individual members.
desimomz.blog@gmail.com
Welcome to The Club !!!
3 comments:
Sandeepa, where did you get a three column template? I have been looking for one - please let me know.
Please. PLEASE????
Adding that 3rd column makes it look great.
CeeKay, there's a website devoted to modifications of blogger templates.... wait... lemme fish it out for you here...
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com
They have instructions for adding a third column. I've been meaning to do it for ages, but haven't gotten around to it. You and I seem to have picked the same template - the simplest, most uncluttered one.
Hi Sandeepa,
Just now subscribed through email...Lovely space here for moms!!Iam a mom too..So thought i'd join in!!
Dr.Sameena@
www.lovelypriyanka.blogspot.com
www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment