Sunday, December 16, 2007
So thrilled to be part of DMC
Hey everyone, let me introduce myself. I am Kiran, I live in Mumbai and used to be a journalist in prehistoric times. Right now I am a full time bonded slave to a four year old brat who goes by the superhero name of Krish (rather apt, since he seems to think he cant fight evil all day, evil as embodied by evil mom, aka me). I blog at www.karmickids.blogspot.com and www.thirtysixandcounting.wordpress.com. And am always up for a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey kiran, welcome to dmc... I've visited your blog a few times. This is a great group. you'll love hanging out here..
Welcome Kiran! I love your sense of humor and your writing style :)
Thanks kay and mnamma, hope to have a great time here too...
Welcome kiran...
Aryan's Mom
Post a Comment