Sunday, April 8, 2007

My Intro

This post is by Ranjani of EAT AND TALK

I'm a new blogger . Not even a month old. More than blogging, I am enjoying meeting new people & reading about their food habits and other stuff:)

I am basically from Mumbai. I'm a Tamilian & my hubby is a Kannadiga. I have a 3 year old daughter (Riya). I have been in the US for the past 6 yrs. I am a stay at home mom . I didn't have to make the choice of whether i should work or stay at home with my daughter . The US govt. made the decision for me:)))..Yes, I'm still on a H4 visa:)

I will come back on Monday & ask you all advice about one major issue we have : SLEEP :)))

Enjoy ur weekend.

3 comments:

FH said...

Hello Ranjani,welcome to DMC!!

I am a Kannadiga too,glad we err.. .your hubby and I have something in commom!;D

I am a stay at mom too like you, but by choice which I enjoy immensely and have been one for 16yrs!!!Good to see you here and looking forward to reading more about you:))

Bong Mom said...

Hey Ranjani
Welcome !!!

Your SLEEP discusssion I am looking forward to. Though my daughter is 3 she still has aSleep problem. More of that on Monday

Don't fret about H4, its a blessing in disguise. Though I work I feel a stay at home Mom is the best thing that can happen to a child. I quit my work after my daughter was born and even now though I am a Software Engg., I transitioned into a reduced stress & hours job to give more time to my daughter

Ranjani said...

thanx asha for the welcome :))
sandeepa , good for you to take up a less stress ful job . Will post today or Monday abt the sleep thing..