I'd like like to say thank you to Sandeepa for allowing me to be a part of DesiMomz.
As there are certainly many out there who do not know me I thought I would just introduce myself for my first post.
Who am I? I am originally from India. However at the age of two I left India for good and since then have lived in many countries around the World. Mostly in the Middle East and for the past 14 years I have been living in Germany. I am going to be 35 in June and have a small but cute little family. My little man, Soeren, who turns 5 this August, and my big boy Tom who turned 38 on Wednesday!
I work for a software company and look after the International Affairs. This basically is Marketing, PR, Customer Care for all non-German speaking countries. I enjoy it extremely and as I work from home it allows me the flexibility I need.
My passions are cooking and photography and last year when I started my blog What's For Lunch, Honey, I combined both together. The rest is history! LOL!
My dream is to write my own cookbook with my own photos. I hope in the future Tom gets a job that pays him enough so that I can quit and live my dream ;-) Right now I try to sell a few of my photos whenever I can through my shop.
I also write for the Daily Tiffin, a team blog, which concentrates on a balanced and healthy family lifestyle. So, I hope to be able to contribute and link to interesting topics on this blog with the Daily Tiffin and vice versa.
Look forward it!
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Meeta
Wonderful to know more about you, though I am almost a regular at your food blog and have come to know Soeren and Tom through your blog :)
Thanks a lot for joining in and welcome
meeta, it was wonderful knowing more about you. i wrote the post below this one and also send my entry for MM:) but never had any formal introduction:).
i just started blogging last week http://spicesofkerala.wordpress.com/ and my little family in US has my husband and 3 year old daughter. like all of you i am juggling my work and home and i am glad to be part of this momz club.
Hello Meeta!:)
Happy Birthday to Tom!! and wish him many more and wish him luck with finding well paying job so you can fulfill your dreams.That's very important!
Soeren is going to be 5! Boy,they grow up so fast!!!Tushar is 5'2" now,just turned 12!Boo Hoo,where is my baby?!;D
Good to see you here.Welcome.
Hi Meeta....lovely to meet you. Have enjoyed the beautiful pictures you click very much. I lived in the Middle East too for a long while.
Post a Comment