Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contents of the posts or comments are entirely of the individuals who write them. The administrators are in no way responsible for the blog contents posted by individual members.
desimomz.blog@gmail.com
Welcome to The Club !!!
5 comments:
I'd say as much fluids as possible, warm water, thin soups, if he's upto it, I'd try rice kanji or 'mushily' cooked rice soaked in lots of rasam, with as much spice as he's used to. there's not too many toddler foods that can offer relief!
My experience says that when there's a viral going on - as in common cold or runny/blocked nose, cut the milk and milk products out. Milk has a protein in it that allows phlegm to form, and if you remove that from the diet - infection clears quickly.
I've tried it on all my kids at various stages, and it's worked like a charm. All the time. If you have to give milk, water it down.
i give my son rice porridge with salt. This is the only comfort he gets during those days i get down or dilute the milk.
Rava porridge and warm milk would be great.Sorry that he is down with such frequent cold.There is nothing much you can do but cope with it.Hugs to you:))
Thanks moms..
Kodi's mom - I'll try the rice kanji today . He likes rasam but fow now he hates the site of rice..which is understandable ..
Rads - thanks for the tip!..the problem with Chintu is he adores milk and when all else fails, that is my only savior...I'll water it down as you suggested..
roopa - I'm going to try that today :)
asha - yep..the culprit for his frequent colds is me!..I get it from somebody in the office and pass it on to him :(..lousy I know...but should find ways to escape from virus carrying colleagues :)
Post a Comment