(This post was written by Reena of Spices of Kerala)
I have so many things to say and so much to write. But sometimes it is not the length of the words but small and simple expressions which state your mind and thoughts.
On this week of celebrating motherhood I am expressing my thoughts through this picture from the book that my 3 year old daughter M gifted me last year (then 2 years).
Happy Mother's Day

8 comments:
So true...! thanks for sharing that, Reena. Happy Mother's day in advance to you.
Trupti
Very well written Reena.The card is very touching.I am imagining ur feelings when u got the card from ur kid..lovely na..
happy mother's day to u.
Thanks for sharing that Reena. That sums it up !!!
I am getting so teary reading all these posts. This was sooooooooo potent Reena. Wow...and my Mom is right here next to me for me to hug. How lucky I am for this now.
hi,
Reena this card is really heart touching,it has nice warmth in it.Happy Mother's day in adavance to u.
Beautiful Reena.Happy Mother's day!:)
WOW, Lovely card. Simple and sweet
so lovely:)
Post a Comment