Hi there everyone!
Thanks Sandeepa for re-inviting me to DMC. Hotmail didn’t like the invite but GMAIL did! go figure.
I have been lurking around and commenting for a little while but here is my official intro: I am Archana from Seattle, stay home mom of almost 13 month old boy and girl twins - N & A. I used to have a public blog but I got a little more personal on my blog (I didn’t blog anon) and went private! Some of you are on my private blog already and I can thank you all (Kay, Boo, Tharini) for introducing me to this wonderful space!
I went from a very busy software DINK lifestyle (dual income no kids) to this newly transformed world of motherhood. I love being a mother and it has been more enriching than anything else I have done in my life but at the same token it is the hardest undertaking of my life. I was a total spoilt brat before the babies arrived and now they are teaching a lesson or two on life! :)
I hope to contribute when I can. I do have a newbie food blog http://archanacooks.blogspot.com as I like to cook but I don't know how often I will be keeping that up! My other interests include traveling, reading, and sporting stuff. I am a certified scuba diver, love to hike, bike and even attempted surfing and skydiving in my lifetime!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Archana, I did enjoy reading sporadically about your twins.. Maybe youc an share some not-so-private snippets with us here in this space ? Welcome ! :-)
WOW!!! You are EVERYTHING!!
Welcome Archana and looking forward to hearing more from you.
Scuba diving? That's awesome! Truly awesome!!
:))
Hi Archana
Welcome to DMC.waiting to hear more about ur twins.
Hi Archana
Welcome to DMC.waiting to hear more about ur twins.
Post a Comment