Rajasree sent a e-mail to Desi Momz Club after reading Ramya's post. She could not post a comment so she mailed.
It was so very kind of her to do so, that I am reproducing her mail as a post rather than a comment. Thank You Rajasree
Dear Administartors of Desi Momz Club
I could not post a comment to the post "Neo-natal teeth ? Do you knowanything"Even I couldnot find a email id in Ramya's blog,so writing here , sorry if Iam causing inconvinience.
Comment :My 3 year old was born with a tooth( the lower middle one ), even one of my cousin's son had a tooth since birth .I am in US , my paediatrician hadrecommended to remove it , beacuse of a possible choking hazard , but as thetooth was not loose , I didn't and the tooth is still there .My cousin's sonhad his tooth removed and there is a gap , doctor has told that he will gettooth at that place when the kid gets his permanent teeth .
So do not worry, its not very unusual.Hope this helps.Anyways do get it checked with a paediatric dentist.-
Rajasre eend comment
About me -I am a SAHM of two kids , i enjoy reading the posts at DMC.If itis ok , please send the comment to Ramya.Thanks
-Rajasree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Rajsree Thank u for leaving a comment for me dear.
Hi Rajshree
so kind of u.
Post a Comment